Thursday 27 December 2012

WILL - Die Another Day

What is the biggest strength in the world? 

 -Is it being the richest?
-Is it being young all the time?
-Is it being in love?

Well every one will have a different answer to that but I have one answer that everyone will agree with.
The biggest strength in the world is to be the happiest in all times.

Yes it HAPPINESS. Now your happiness may lie in materials, philosophy or love but the most important thing is to be happy because it is most difficult to be happy all the time.

I have Noticed that people love what they don't have. They chase what they don't have and in that madness of chase  they fail to see what they have.
             "It is not what they have that kills them, It is what they don't have does"

While I'm talking about happiness, I'm sure someone somewhere is trying to end their lives. I wish I could stop all of them from doing the same mistake I did a few years back but it is not possible.

It is the lack of will to find happiness that forces people to opt for suicide but today I will tell you how to find happiness behind the black curtain. So let me take you to that bridge where I was standing few years ago.

The Bridge of Life and Death.  On one side of the bridge is a forest- dark and empty, lonely and cold, it appeals more to you because of the way you feel. On the other side is a huge Black Curtain- quiet and depressing, gloomy and haunting. If you are standing on that bridge, this curtain will scare you. On that bridge you have only two options and you have to pick one.

That time you will want to go into the forest because all you want is to be left alone in peace. Sometimes Death can be quiet attractive and i chose to go inside the forest. it seems I got lost there and I found myself again on the bridge. This time I chose to open the black curtain.

Behind that Black Curtain was new life. This life wasn't easy for me  and  it took me a long time to find myself. Today I am living this new life and I am much more stronger. I don't know what is inside that forest, Or what was that I was searching for but I can tell you behind that curtain, there was a light. A light that taught me Happiness needs sacrifice. The bigger the happiness you are chosen for the bigger will be your sacrifice.
               
 Ever since god has made the world you notice nothing has been smooth. The surface of the earth, the branches of the trees, the clouds, nothing is plain or straight.

Imagine if the mountains would have been straight will you ever be able to climb them? No.
If the earth was all plain would you ever find water in lakes? NO
If  all the trees were as tall and straight like coconut tree will you get enough shade? No.

I know we all have reasons to quit. Maybe be not one reason but many serious one but you also have one reason to live. A reason to be happy.

Remember When you chase something you don't have you will always get something you don't need or you don't deserve and it is silly to kill yourself for something you don't deserve or you don't need.

You can always change Bad things to Good this you just need to have the Will.
Have the will to live today and Die another day.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment